Can the Department of Housing make me change houses?

The Department of Housing can ask you to move to a new house if the number of people living in your house has changed or if there is major damage to the house you are living in.   The Department of Housing should give you a reason why they want you to move to a...

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.