When the landlord or agent tells someone they have to leave the place they are renting. The Northern Territory’s Civil and Administrative Tribunal can also order them to move out of the house, unit or flat.

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.