Domestic violence is happening to one of my workers. What do I do?

In some situations, you must report domestic violence to the NT Police. This is called mandatory reporting. Mandatory reporting means you must report domestic violence (DV) if… There is a domestic or family relationship (relatives or people living together:...

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.