Cop This (Booklet)

This booklet helps you know your rights when dealing with the police in the NT.

The police charged me. What do I do?

The paper that police give you is called the charge sheet. There might be one charge on the paper or there might be a lot of charges on the paper. It depends on how many laws police say you broke. The police will also write down the story about what they say you did...