small claim

When someone owes you money, goods or services up to $25,000 in the Northern Territory, you can go to the Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal to ask them to pay it back.

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.