I am protected by a DVO. How can I change the DVO?

Ask a lawyer for help if you want to go to court to change a DVO. Call a legal service below. In court, you can tell the judge why you want to change the DVO rules. The judge will decide if the DVO will change, stay the same or if the DVO should be cancelled. To...

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.