I am experiencing domestic violence and have no money.

There are organisations that give emergency relief – things like money or food – to people who are victims of domestic violence. People who are victims of domestic violence might be able to get compensation (money) from the government.  This is called victims of crime...

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.