How do I work out arrangements for my kids after separation?

Family dispute resolution (FDR) is mediation. This means you talk together with your ex-partner and a mediator. You talk about the problems and decide together how to fix them. It helps you and your ex-partner decide about your kids, your property (house, car), and...

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.