Something is broken in my house. Who should fix it?

When you move in:  When you move into a new rental place it is important to check if anything is broken. Your landlord must make sure your house is in good condition. Your landlord or agent should give you a condition report  within 3 business days after you move in...

This website gives general legal information. It is not legal advice. If you need advice for your problem, please talk to a lawyer.

Click here to find a legal service near you.

If there is information on this website that you think is wrong please contact us.

This website is a project of the NT Community Legal Education Network.
logo-ppt It has been developed with the generous support of the Law Society Public Purposes Trust.